Keto Friendly Air Fryer Salmon Cakes recipe
Airfryer Salmon Cakes are a fantastic Keto friendly snack or meal option and are super simple and easy to make. I really love Salmon. It’s a great source of Omega fatty oils and has so much goodness, vitamins and minerals that are good for the body.
I’m hoping you find this Salmon cake recipe easy to follow and enjoy making some of your own to enjoy!
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Health Benefits of Salmon
- Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Salmon is one of the best sources of the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
- A great source of Protein for the body. It’s a great bariatric friendly food.
- High in B Vitamins.
- A Good Source of Potassium.
- Loaded With Selenium which is good for the heart and immune system.
- Contains the Antioxidant Astaxanthin.
- May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease.
- Can help with weight control.
With all those benefits, why wouldn’t you want Salmon as part of your regular diet?
Ingredients for Keto Salmon Cakes
- 3, 5 oz, can of boneless, skinless salmon (drained and patted dry)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 2 eggs
- 3 TBS Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Keto Friendly Airfryer Salmon Cakes
Prepare the air fryer by spraying it with non-stick spray.
In a medium mixing bowl addd the salmon.
Add all the ingredients, almond flour, onion, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, milk, salt and pepper to the salmon. Stir until mixed well.
Using your hands, form spoonfuls of mixture into small salmon cakes/patties.
Arrange the Salmon cakes in the air fryer in a single layer.
Air Fry on 350 degrees for 12 minutes. Repeat until all salmon cakes are done.
Enjoy with a mayonnaise or hot dipping sauce.
Have You Read The Ultimate Guide To Gastric Bypass Surgery?
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a qualified teacher, blogger and recipe developer. She has experience teaching cooking and life skills to different age groups and is a bariatric patient offering support those looking to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle. Find Days In Bed Bariatric Life On Facebook!