If you are like me, you may find it hard to stick to the Keto diet because you just don’t know what to eat without carbs! Well, those days are over because I have found 15 Keto crockpot dinner recipes that taste delicious while keeping you low carb! Check them out!
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
15 Keto Crockpot Dinner Recipes
1. Crock-Pot Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Soup from Midget Momma
If you’ve never tried cauliflower soup then your in for a treat. This cauliflower soup recipe is super tasty and has the added taste of bacon and cheddar.
2. Crock Pot Mediterranean Chicken from Joy Filled Eats. Mediterranean Chicken in the crock pot is simple, easy and super tasty. It’s a dish my family love and a great low carb meal option for everyone.
3. Crock Pot Turkey Bolognese Sauce with Zucchini Noodles from Cook Eat Paleo. Turkey bolognese is a delicious option when looking for a Keto family meal. Add some zucchini noodles and this dish tastes super yummy.
4. Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore from Wholesome Yum. This slow cooker family meal is super healthy and the chicken is so tender and moist, it will leave you wanting more.
Low Carb Crockpot Recipes
5. Keto Low Carb Chili from Wholesome Yum. Have you tried a Keto chili recipe before? If not you will love this low carb chili option! It’s so good and full of flavor.
6. Keto Low Carb Pot Roast from Wholesome Yum. Why not try cooking a keto pot roast in the slow cooker. We love slow-cooked roast recipes and this is a real winner for dinner!
7. Paleo Slow Cooker Beef Teriyaki from Evolving Table. This Beef Teriyaki recipe is both Paleo and Keto and is a great meal to prep when your really busy and have no time to slave over the hob.
8. Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala from Savory Tooth. Have you ever made a crockpot Indian recipe? Why not try this slow-cooked Chicken Tikka Masala. The recipe is great and one my husband and daughter love!
Busy Now? Why not pin this post for later? Pinning helps me to share more fantastic content here on the Days In Bed Blog. I appreciate all social shares! – Thankyou.
Easy Low Carb Keto Crockpot Recipes
9. Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Chicken & Spinach from My Life Cookbook. Slow cooker Spinach is a great source of iron and tastes even better when you add tomato and chicken to the mix.
10. Slow Cooker Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli from Low Carb Yum. If you’re super busy and looking for a delicious and tasty beef and broccoli dish then try this easy slow cooker recipe. It tastes so good.
11. Slow Cooker Garlic Chipotle Lime Chicken from Beauty and the Foodie. This tangy and tantalizing garlic chipotle lime chicken recipe is super tasty and tastes great with a side salad. A wonderful keto chicken dish!
12. Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas Lettuce Wraps from My Life Cookbook. Have you ever made Pork carnitas in the slow cooker? Try this keto pork recipe today. It’s easy to follow and there is plenty for everyone to enjoy.
More Keto Crockpot Recipes
13. Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Burrito Bowl from Evolving Table. Make a tasty Keto burrito bowl with this slow cooker shredded chicken recipe. If you’r family are not doing Keto, they could have this meal with taco’s or burrito bread!
14. Slow Cooker Turkey Meatballs from A Clean Bake. Turkey meatballs are a really great Keto option and can cook really well in the slow cooker. Turkey is low carb and a great meal full of protein!
15. Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup from Slender Kitchen. Have you ever had cabbage soup? Make this Keto recipe in the crock pot and enjoy a low point and low carb meal. Yum yum!
Have You Read The Ultimate Guide To Gastric Bypass Surgery?
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a qualified teacher, blogger and recipe developer. She has experience teaching cooking and life skills to different age groups and is a bariatric patient offering support those looking to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle. Find Days In Bed Bariatric Life On Facebook!