If you’re looking for some delicious keto snack recipes to make and add to your meal-planning rotation, this is the place for you!
With 15 different low carb snacks, you’re certain to find one (or more!) that you like! And when it comes to staying on track with your keto-lifestyle, having several recipes that are approved is important.
No one likes to work hard to eat healthily and then eat snacks that don’t follow the path. With all these amazing keto snack options, you’ll never have to worry about that!
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
15 Quick & Simple Keto Snack Recipes
From bacon to dip, you’ll find a keto recipe here that will be a true treat for your taste buds! Don’t deny yourself the pleasure of good food just because you’re trying to eat low carb.
You may love our BLT Turkey Wraps – They are high protein and low carb! Nom Nom Nom!
These recipes prove that the keto-lifestyle truly doesn’t feel as though you have any type of flavor limits!
1. Almond Cranberry Low Carb Trail Mix from Low Carb Yum
2. Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Chicken Bites from Low Carb Maven
3. Bacon Tomato Dip from My Heavenly Recipes
4. Buffalo Chicken Celery Bites from Slender Kitchen
5. Cinnamon Roasted Almonds from Rachel Cooks
6. Crispy Pepperoni Chips from Low Carb Maven
7. Dill Pickle Dip from Sweet and Savory
8. Easy Parmesan Crisps from Salt & Lavender
Busy Now? Why not pin this post for later? Pinning helps me to share more fantastic content here on the Days In Bed Blog. I appreciate all social shares! – Thankyou.
Easy Keto Snack Ideas
9. Hot Caprese Dip with Mozzarella, Parmesan & Cream Cheese from The Rising Spoon
10. Keto Deviled Eggs with Bacon from Joy Filled Eats
11. Keto Sour Cream and Chive Crackers from Officially Gluten Free
12. How to make Kale Chips that Melt in your Mouth from Creative Green Living
13. Oven Baked Zucchini Chips from Low Carb Yum
14. Paleo Snacks Mix from Cook Eat Paleo
15. Roasted Cauliflower Hummus from Cook Eat Paleo
Make certain to try out all of these delicious keto snacks so you know which ones you like the best. The best part? You don’t have to worry about the ingredients at all. They are all keto-approved!
Do you have any keto snack recipes that you’d like to share?
Have You Read The Ultimate Guide To Gastric Bypass Surgery?
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a qualified teacher, blogger and recipe developer. She has experience teaching cooking and life skills to different age groups and is a bariatric patient offering support those looking to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle. Find Days In Bed Bariatric Life On Facebook!